A once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of a journey you could have only dreamed of is now a reality.
The coveted adventure to run across Canada is no longer reserved for a few lucky ones.
The Big Canada Run is a virtual team challenge across Canada with two different routes:
- Leg #1: The original team run across Canada. From St. John’s, NL to Victoria, BC, covering 8,000km.
- Leg #2: Looking for a new or bigger challenge? This new leg starts in Victoria, BC, goes up to Whitehorse, Yukon, and finishes on the coast of NL covering 10,000km.
Assemble a team (as big or small as you want) and be part of this amazing journey.
Your team has from Canada Day (July 1st 2021) until June 30th 2022 to complete the adventure. Run, walk, hike – it can all count towards your team’s distance.
And you can make your achievement mean something even more by donating and helping raise funds for one of our two amazing supported charities.
Our experienced race organizers will be with you every step of the way! We’ll set up ways for you to stay connected with your team, highlight noteworthy portions of the virtual routes you are completing, and keep track of all the results at the end of each day. Who knew that social distancing could be so much fun!
- Limited Edition Finisher’s medal
- Multi-Functional Neck Gaiter
- Special Edition TBCR Charm
- Official Virtual Race BIB
- An invitation to a participant-only Facebook group
- Virtual badges to celebrate and share your accomplishments
- Pre-mapped courses across the country
- Mobile App to register your km and follow the journey. Sync Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, Apple Health, or RunKeeper to upload your km automatically.
- Virtual travel experience through fun facts and photos of things you would see along the route.